- What would be your advice for a young aspiring writer today?
- Where do you get your ideas for your stories? Like The Ocean at the End of the Lane for example? What inspired this novel?
- Your Sandman series is one of my favorites and what actually got me interested in graphic novels, how was it different to write a story that would later have images created to go along with your words as opposed to just writing a standard story in a novel?
- How is it collaborating with other authors? I just read Good Omens and was thoroughly amused reading the excerpts in the back that say how you and Terry Pratchett would call each other and just yell a lot at the excitement of your collaborative work. Have you ever had any negative experiences with collaborative writing?
- What is your favorite part about writing?
- Who are some authors that inspire you?
- Readers/critics tend to dump you in the fantasy genre. What "genre(s)" do you consider your writing to fall into?
- What is your favorite piece that you have written throughout your career?
- Do you prefer collaborating on works or do you like flying solo?